- Water taxi departs from Keauhou at 8:30, 11:30, and 2:30.
- Water taxi departs from Keauhou Pier at 10:00, 1:00, and 4:00.
- One-Way Ticket
- Round-Trip Ticket
Commute up the Coast in [Hawaiian] Style
Join us aboard our historically accurate double-hulled Hawaiian sailing canoe as we ferry the adventurous along the Kona coastline. Our Holomoana service, the Water Taxi, runs all day between Keauhou Bay Pier and Kamakahonu/Kailua Bay Pier. Commute Hawaiian style on the Wa’a Kini Kini and learn the secrets of Hawaii’s history as well as the gems you shouldn’t miss during your visit.
When you make it to the other side indulge in shopping, dining, a leisurely stroll, or an abundance of exciting ocean activities! We’ll be ready to give you a ride back every 3 hours! This Holomoana service is provided in partnership with Sheraton Kona Resort & Spa at Keauhou Bay and is open to all!
Rates and Special offers
- Guests of the Sheraton Kona can book at half price through the resort!
- Non-guests that book with us will receive a coupon for two free mai tais from Sheraton Kona when they dine (lunch or dinner) at a resort restaurant!
- Non-guests that book a luau experience at Sheraton Kona will be eligible to book our 4:30 Water Taxi from Kailua to Keauhou just in time to catch their luau! Luau bookings can be placed with Sheraton Kona or Island Breeze Luau, then call us @ 808-756-3335 to book the Water Taxi! Space on the canoe is limited.
What to Bring
- Light jacket or windbreaker
- Reef-safe sunscreen
Click to expand.